The Shop San Bruno is looking for a part time or full time experienced technician. Between 30-40 hours per week. Great work environment with flexible hours. Company offers a Tool bonus program.
Job duties will include Alignments, mounting/balancing tires, general repair, regular maintenance, aftermarket performance and engine diagnostic. Majority of the vehicles will be Japanese or European cars. On the job training offered
Starting at $16+ an hour, depending on work experience/ASEs.
- Prior knowledge of aligning vehicles
- Prior knowledge of tire related equipment and tools a plus
- Prior experience with modified cars a plus
- Valid Drivers License
Essential Job Functions
- Properly secure vehicle to lift/alignment machine to ensure safe operation
- Properly align vehicle as per company specifications
- Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Properly dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging either
- Properly perform brake and suspension maintenance/repairs
- Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
- Operate independently and as a team member
- Operate safely and perform as listed below
- Brake jobs and suspension
- Other duties can and will arise and you should be prepared to take on these challenges openly.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 624-7467 if interested. Thank you!